The prospect of heading back to work is the perfect time to consider effective ways of working and adopting more flexible working practices.
Its Time To Go Back To Work
At The Argyll Club, our exceptional private offices, coworking space and meeting rooms throughout central London are ready when you are. We know the return to work may look a little different and we know that the future of the workplace may be changing, but we are doing everything we can to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our customers and provide a safe, premium workspace when you need it.
Return To Work Considerations
Whether you’re returning to work or thinking about it, we’ve taken a look into what you might need to consider to get your team back together again. We know in-person working isn’t going anywhere soon, so here’s what you might need to consider as you and your team prepare for your return to the workplace.
- You may have to be flexible when asking your team to return to the office.Whether they are ready or are a little more apprehensive about it, it’s a good idea to take everyone’s personal feelings into account.
- You will need to consider measures to make the workspace safe for your team to return to work.
- You should also consider how your team members may be travelling to work and what this means for their safety and perhaps issue some guidance .
- You may consider implementing a staggered return to work so some teams return to the office on alternate days or some team members return to work before others.
- You could consider whether any of your team will continue to work from home or on furlough, or whether you would like all of your team to be a part of the office return.
In response to pandemic-induced changes to the way we work, we now offer a hybrid working product called Hub & Flex that allows greater flexibility. Businesses can retain a private office ‘hub’ for their minimum team and receive an additional complimentary hot-desking ‘flex’ solution for every two people in the business in one cost-effective package.
Going Back To Work Safely
The effects of the pandemic and its lockdowns have demonstrated the benefits of office work. Working in a London office space and meeting in person, face-to-face can have a positive effect on productivity, innovation and creativity, company culture, and employee engagement. As the world emerges from a pandemic, defining your business’s future footprint has never been more important.
At Argyll, we’ve done everything we can by adapting our workspaces to make sure your office return is as safe and comfortable as possible. We’ve introduced house rules to keep everyone safe, whether an Argyll customer or employee. We want Argyll to be an inspiring and comfortable working environment.
Our customers have been at the centre of our Covid-19 response from the very beginning. Our doors are open and our business management teams are on site during office hours, to support you and help with any questions you may have.
Go Back To Work with The Argyll Club
Argyll creates the finest workspace experience for customers through prestigious locations, distinctive architecture, premium interior design and seamless customer service. More than 8,000 customers use the offices, coworking spaces, meeting room and virtual office services of Argyll’s 35 central London workspaces.
Choose from a day office, coworking office spaces, and meeting rooms or a hub and flex solution for your return to work set up. Whatever you choose, you’ll receive our premium workspace and personal, attentive service for your every need. Choose from our 35 prestigious London office locations to find an office space for your team to return to work in a safe, comfortable way.