WORK FROM AN ICONIC LOCATION
Take your seat at a private desk reserved just for you, and work from one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses.
Base your business in one of our premium City of London workspaces, and position yourself in a sophisticated coworking space, or shared office.
THE ARGYLL CLUB DIFFERENCE
Work in a shared office or coworking space that offers spaciousness, high-quality furniture and a refined aesthetic. Feel at home in a reassuringly premium workplace where everything’s been considered – and taken care of.
Everything you need
As well as your own personal desk, you’ll have access to all the workspace’s amenities and facilities. Book meeting rooms as you need them, use the break-out areas and kitchens. And join our exclusive member events.
As a member, you’ll have access to our unrivalled collection of London workspaces. Work or meet guests in the business lounges at any of our 38 properties, in iconic locations – from Mayfair to Marylebone.
We go above and beyond to ensure your day runs without interruption. Our team delivers a proactive service that allows you to stay focussed – from greeting guests, to arranging dry cleaning.
ABOUT OUR DEDICATED DESKS
A dedicated desk gives you a place to work – reserved just for you – among a dynamic, ambitious community. Create a base for your business in a sophisticated, coworking environment, or in a spacious, shared office, and benefit from everything our spaces have to offer. Everything you need to get to work is taken care of – high-quality furniture, high-spec technology, and receptionists to answer your business’ calls and greet your guests.
- Your own high-quality, desk, chair and lockable pedestal
- Access to our member business lounges in any of our 38 locations
- All utilities, security and cleaning included
- Make your chosen location your registered business address
- Preferential member rates for meeting room bookings
- Cleaning throughout the day to ensure a safe working environment
- Professional receptionists to welcome you and your guests
- Showers, lockers and bicycle racks
- Dry cleaning, taxi and courier booking, printing, and admin support
- A calendar of exclusive member events
THE ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU NEED
We go above and beyond to support our members and their businesses. When you have a dedicated desk, we can offer you a number of services to help your day run without interruption.
- Meeting room bookings, with catering if required
- Video conferencing
- Administrative support
- Access to secure lockers
- Courier booking and postage services
- Printing, copying, scanning, binding and laminating
- Stationery supplies
- Food and beverages arranged
- Taxi services booked
- Dry cleaning or laundry arranged
- Partner discounts, including gyms, hotels and car parks
EXCEPTIONAL MEETING ROOMS
Choose the perfect room for your needs, in any of our 38 prestigious London locations.
Host memorable pitches, run inspiring AGMs, or hold those business-critical daily meetings – whenever you need to. Our elegant rooms offer leading technology, with catering and business support services available as required.