A letter from our CEO
This is a difficult and worrying time for everyone. As we all try to find our new normal, I wanted to personally reassure you that the wellbeing and safeguarding of our Members and employees is our number one priority.
I’m working closely with our team to continually reassess our approach, as this fluid situation evolves and guidance shifts. Here are the ways we are responding to this global crisis, and offering help and support at this time.
FOR OUR MEMBERS
- USING YOUR WORKSPACE
- Our doors are open and our business management teams are on site during office hours, Monday to Friday, to support you and help with any questions you may have.
- FORWARDING YOUR MAIL
- We know how vital timely mail services are for your business. Speak to your General Manager to discuss how we can best pass on your mail to you.
- TAKING YOUR CALLS
- We are continuing to answer and forward calls in your name. Let your General Manager know if you need to change the forwarding details.
- SUPPORTING YOUR BUSINESS
- We are speaking with every Member individually to discuss your specific needs and how we can best support your business during this crisis.
FOR OUR TEAM
- ENGAGING FURLOUGHED EMPLOYEES
- To protect jobs in the future, a number of our team have been furloughed. We have an ongoing engagement plan that supports these valued employees, with opportunities for training, so we can hit the ground running when things return to normal.
- CONNECTING TEAMS
- We are working hard to keep communication open and so that everyone feels connected. Virtual coffees allow our team to join an informal group chat with the Senior Team, and all employees are invited to submit topics for our CEO’s weekly business updates.
- ENCOURAGING WORK IN THE COMMUNITY
- We are actively supporting our employees to take on charitable work, or contribute within their communities. This includes our London2London fundraiser for NHS Charities Together and The Felix Project. These positive stories are inspiring us all.
- PROMOTING MENTAL WELLBEING
- We know little things can make a big difference, when it comes to emotional and mental health. We’re hosting bake-offs and quizzes, celebrating birthdays and anniversaries, sharing hobbies, and collectively making our way around the world for charity.