FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- USING YOUR WORKSPACE
- Our doors are open and our business management teams are on site during office hours, Monday to Friday, to support you and help with any questions you may have.
- FORWARDING YOUR MAIL
- We know how vital timely mail services are for your business. Speak to your General Manager to discuss how we can best pass on your mail to you.
- TAKING YOUR CALLS
- We are continuing to answer and forward calls in your name. Let your General Manager know if you need to change the forwarding details.
- SUPPORTING YOUR BUSINESS
- We are speaking with every customer individually to discuss your specific needs and how we can best support your business during this crisis.
FOR OUR TEAM
- ENGAGING FURLOUGHED EMPLOYEES
- To protect jobs in the future, a number of our team have been furloughed. We have an ongoing engagement plan that supports these valued employees, with opportunities for training, so we can hit the ground running when things return to normal.
- CONNECTING TEAMS
- We are working hard to keep communication open so that everyone feels connected. Virtual coffees allow our team to join an informal group chat with the Senior Team, and all team members are invited to submit topics for our CEO’s weekly business updates.
- ENCOURAGING WORK IN THE COMMUNITY
- We are actively supporting our team to take on charitable work, or contribute within their communities.
- PROMOTING MENTAL WELLBEING
- We know little things can make a big difference, when it comes to emotional and mental health. We’re hosting bake-offs and quizzes, celebrating birthdays and anniversaries and sharing hobbies.