33 St James's Square
Central Court - Library
Experience and flexibility
20+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
We've been providing world-class workspaces for over 20 years.
Our team consistently goes above and beyond to support you and your business.
We take care of every aspect of building and facilities management, so you can focus on your business.
ROOM TO GROW
Pay for the space you need now, in the assurance that we’ll have room for you to expand when you need it.
Private environments and service ensures complete discretion for you, your clients and partners.
Enterprise-grade, point-to-point link infrastructure for seamless IT service.
Clear and transparent pricing, with no unexpected surprises.
Kitchens and complimentary tea and coffee for members.
FOR ONE CLEAR, FIXED COST
- Premium quality office furnishings
- Professional receptionists, in-house telephone answering and mail handling
- Dedicated bandwith: 1Mbps dedicated bandwidth per person, 99% uptime
- Secure private LAN network; 'plug and play' ease
- Free network set-up
- HD voice phones
- Free local calls
- Free national calls (fair usage applies)
- Online IT and telecoms portal
- Personalised phone answering
- Free IT site survey
- 24/7 access
- Business Lounge access*
- Daily cleaning service
- Business rates and utilities
- Business maintenance and ancillary services
- Bicycle storage*
- *Certain locations only
MORE THAN AN OFFICE
Include additional services with your membership:
- Popular Services
- Meeting rooms to hire by the hour, or in bundles
- Video conferencing
- Administrative support
- Printing, copying, scanning and laminating
- Couriers and taxis
- Additional Services
- Dry cleaning
- Facilities assistant
- IT support packages
- Food and beverage services
- Health and safety risk assessments
- Postage services
- Electrical equipment recycling
- Furniture disposal
- Additional / replacement furniture
What Our Members Say
"THANK YOU so much for everything. The hard work, hours, over and above service that you and the team provide here is amazing. Without you we would not function."
17 Cavendish Square
"The team here really understands the meaning of customer service. The answer is never a ‘no’, you always look into the situation and aim to solve and/or support. It’s been wonderful"