1 Cornhill - Executive Lounge
London's leading premium workplace and business club
The Argyll Club is a business club like no other. As a Member, you gain access to our collection of discreet, premium workspaces in 38 of Central London’s most prestigious locations.
We offer meeting rooms, private lounges and fully serviced offices, from Mayfair to the City; each location supported by a tailored concierge service, so you can focus on achieving your ambitions.
Our three memberships are designed to meet different needs. Just choose the one – or ones – that suit you best.
OUR NEW BRAND
Formerly London Executive Offices (LEO), The Argyll Club's ambition is to become London's leading premium workspace and business club.
Why choose The Argyll Club?
Membership offers far more than traditional serviced offices.
- THE ELEGANT CHOICE
- From unique contemporary locations to Grade II listed buildings, we provide beautiful workspaces – designed not only to accommodate, but also to inspire.
- CRITICAL FIRST IMPRESSIONS
- The finest addresses and discreet surroundings, designed to put your business centre stage.
- SPACES THAT WORK
- Versatile environments across Central London, with room for your business to grow.
- CONTINUAL INVESTMENT
- We’re constantly growing our property portfolio, ensuring our Members always have the best choice of address.
Full concierge service tailored to your needs. Nothing is too much trouble.
EXPERT TECHNICAL TEAMS
- DEDICATED INTERNET CONNECTION
- 1Gbps primary fibre line, secure private LAN network and free guest Wi-Fi building-wide.
- SEAMLESS TELECOMMS
- Including VOIP handsets on each desk, call forwarding, free national calls, reasonable rates on mobile calls and remote Member Portal.
IN OUR MEMBERS’ OWN WORDS:
33 St. James's Square
"I really appreciate the way that you go the extra mile. We are very happy with the building location and the team."
"THANK YOU so much for everything. The hard work, hours, over and above service that you and the team provide here is amazing. Without you we would not function."